This topic has 2 voices, contains 30 replies, and was last updated by pantasd 10 days ago.
ThemeBurn Support › Forums › OpenCart Themes › Pavilion OpenCart Theme › Information
This topic has been marked as not resolved.
I have few questions:
1) Is it possible to configure that 1 type of products look different from another.
For example ipad product has different positions etc then iphone
2) What would be the best option to use facebook pixel or google tags ?
should i buy a module for that or is there a way without it.
3) Our website is rdy and it works great but i need some design help with fonts etc
Do you offer some custom design help and how much would it cost ?
1) We’ve prepared a quick tutorial, how to do this:
3) We would gladly take some freelance job, but at the moment can’t spare even an hour. We are fully loaded with ongoing task and support. Sorry.
1) fixed ty
2) fixed ty
3) will there be some time maybe i near future ?
4) is there a option to make related products look like on the picture just title no picture etc.
(division boost- win boost -duo que – placement matches)
5) on mobile our website
Thats all ty.
4) You can go to Page Builder > Content > All products and edit Related products listing style settings. There you can disable image and other information you don’t want to list.
5) The menu problem has been fixed in the latest theme version (BE 1.2.3).
4 is fixed
5) can i get separate download only for that, i have like 15 modules customized now and i dont want that something breaks
6) right now http://prntscr.com/er3k89 on mobile device it will show first image rating info options etc it will follow the order how its in rows
is it possible some how to skip blocks on mobile view or to change positions how they appear on mobile but not changing the order in rows
7) is it possible to make a dropdown menu like these http://prntscr.com/er3nkj with the custom html menu option, because i want to add random links not categories or brands
7) Yes, there is a dedicated menu type: “custom HTML dropdown”
You can check the source of the menu you have shown in the screenshot for markup reference.
Plz check number 5 and 6 you missed them :0
5) You can download the latest version and make a file comparison with your current version. Winmerge is a free software that can help you.
6) Unfortunately this is not possible.
These will be really a big trouble to compare all files etc.
Is there anyway you could tell me what file should i copy paste to fix the mobile menu problem ?
And the return button problem that would make it a lot easier just to copy paste 2 files
and not to compare 100 files etc
Oki i fixed it, and i think everything works ok.
Was bit scared from the update
1)Found a small bug on my website, its for 1.2.3 version
try adding anything to cart
http://prntscr.com/etruon these is how it looks when i add something to cart
but it should look like these when i move my cursor http://prntscr.com/etruyn
This problem has been fixed with the latest 1.2.4 version of BE, which has been released yesterday.
1)Hmm i updated it and it works on home page but not on product page when i add product from there.
2)And i have another small error index.php?route=checkout/cart when you go here and click the X to delete it does not refresh automatically
Do you have vqmod installed? Or have you uploaded all theme files? There are changes in catalog/view/theme/BurnEngine/template/product/product.tpl that we cannot see in your installation.
Register | Log in
Support forums are restricted to verified buyers only. To apply for access click the "Register" link above and follow the on screen instructions.
Product support is offered by forum only. Requests made by email or any other way will be redirected to the forum.