This topic has 3 voices, contains 3 replies, and was last updated by TB Support 2 days ago.
ThemeBurn Support › Forums › OpenCart Themes › Technopolis OpenCart Theme › iscroll and filters
This topic has been marked as not resolved.
1. module iScroller is not working.
- I have read an older post and i have made the changes like in that post, with no succes. - http://support.themeburn.com/topic/iscroller-doesnt-load-more-items
- iScroller module link
2. Filter problem
default opencart filers or other modules are not working:
- default filters are not working. Can t show them
- i have bought 2 other filters modules:
and they are not working.
a) AJAX Filter & SEO Links (Must Have for Google)
b) Brainy Filter Ultimate OC2 / Most advanced & elegant filter
!mega filter is no longer availeble on market.
i have no solution for displaying filters.
HIDE YOUR CREDENTIALS …!!!
Use this tags –
1) Can’t find the iscroller extension among installed extensions. Can you please check?
2) Here is a tutorial about how to setup your default filters:
2.a) We’ve setup the AJAX filter extension and it works fine (at first view)
2.b) Brainy filter shows, but we were not able to get it working correctly – it doesn’t filter products, will need to check it more thoroughly.
All external modules are exported to Page Builder using this technique:
Can you please send us latest version of Brainy Filter on info at themeburn dot com. We would like to install it locally and see if we can manage to run it.
Register | Log in
Support forums are restricted to verified buyers only. To apply for access click the "Register" link above and follow the on screen instructions.
Product support is offered by forum only. Requests made by email or any other way will be redirected to the forum.