I recently purchased the organie theme. I have a couple of concerns.
1. One of the flower template features an instagram feed. Although after the purchase, I realized it was the gallery and not the instagram feed. I really need an instagram feed on my website, how do I go about that? Is there any plugin that I can download, and if so, how could i install that?
2. I want to host the coming soon page and I see a newsletter on that page. However, I don’t know how to integrate it.
1) Unfortunately, Organie does not have a built-in Instagram widget. You can however use a third party solution (e.g. https://lightwidget.com/ ) and the HTML block in Page Builder.
2) You can setup this “Coming soon” page from Page Builder > Content > System > Common > Maintenance. Unfortunately we see now that the Newsletter widget won’t work in maintenance mode. This is a default OpenCart behavior, but will see if something could be done. Will let you know once we have more information.
1) Can you please show me the steps for setting up the “Coming Soon” page through images. I can’t figure out the Common>Maintenance in the Page Builder. I have attached the pic for reference.
2) Also, I see there is an update available so could you please guide me with detail steps of how to update the theme, which is already installed on opencart?
3)Am trying to add an login icon next to the cart icon on the header. Please tell me how should I decrease the space between the cart. Also, I see the icon getting reflected only on the header of Icon List page and not on all the pages. Please refer to the screenshots attached.