I got this weird error which i cannot solve. The error ‘Permission Denied’ comes back no matter what i do. When i change the user_group rights to give the administrators group the modify rights in the database, something is changing back these settings.
I made a copy of the files and database and I uninstalled all the (3rd party) extensions which was very hard to do with this problem and some i had to do manually. I think it has something to do with the Pavilion theme. I cannot uninstall the last (3rd party) event extension from the theme, i also cannot find the file manually with the ftp.
Al the rest of the extensions is uninstalled and or deleted.
The database modification was not correct. First i set all the reading right so i know all the rights which has to be set to modify as well. Then i opened the permission value of the oc_user_group in he database and copied it into a txt file.
Then i search for “modify” and copy all the data that was after “access”: to after the “modify”: so that the access and modify rights where the same.
That solved my problem! I hope it can help some of you guys too!