I would like as you about information in Product Comparison tab.
1) Where I can find this, in same scope or somwhere?
When I tried find in Layout, Compare scope, there I see “There are no saved blocks for Layout: Compare. Default built-in settings are applied instead.”, but where I cant find. I want ti see is it possible there do same change.
2) I want to see is it possible remowe “Rating” or maybe something more. Or something insert. How is looking Compare tab with 3 products you can see in the image – “15-comparison.jpg”.
3) From where is coming Wiight and Domension information? Maybe from OpenCarts CMS – see in same image. If I’m right, that is bad and you I think can’t help. Or maybe is some little posibility?
Problem is that there is domensions NETTO. For compare is good, but some information is useing for “Weight Based Shipping” and there is writed information BRUTTO – domension not product but paskage, wight … you understand I think. Is there any solution at this location.
4) Question is not exactly for this topic. In image you see button in yelow field. I want change the color – where I can find it?
1) The page can be modified from either Layout > Compare, or from System Page > Product > Product compare. The system message means exactly what is says: if there are no changes made on these page, built-in settings are used.
2) You can use this extra CSS code to hide the rating row:
1) I understand – nothing I can change there in the compare tab, where is some dimensions, only page style. Thanks!
3) Sure, that I understand, but not that I asked I have some a solution, but not exactly what I need. Here I can use Atributes, but there (you can see in the image – “16-comparison.jpg” in comparison tab I see also and Atributes group, what I not need . OK, that is not your problem, there is coming from opencart. thanks.
4) Yes, I know I must edit in page builder, somewhere, but I can’t find where
Now I understand. Sometimes I must save some scope for see efect what I need. A lot of times I prefere do changes just on global settings. Thank you. This, my personal problem for me is resolved.