I’m testing on iPhone5.
1. Push to catalog button (beside cart button, below logo) – I see some icon, categories name and “+”.
2. Push on “+”. – I see all categories.
3. Push on first categorie – bloom out all subcategories in this categorie. I see to colapsed another categories.
4. Push again on same categorie and all categories is hide and I see just subcategories, sub subcategories. Below them all products in Grid or List.
If in this step I will push on categories square button I will see – loog at the first image. Here is all ok. Take no notice of blur text or image. This image just for example where I’m, but there all is ok.
BUT if I push to the “X” on tge top and right site for close this window I see problem – better look at the second image. If I want see something on the screen I must refresh page.
We will translate the problematic part of these settings to a human language: you will have 2 items (subcategory groups) per row for element width between 300 and 600 and iPhone 5 has a 320px width. These settings are not suitable for your current subcategories styling. We’ve changed the settings to:
2) There is a slight error (of around 30px) when calculating the width of the listing container. Changing your settings as described in point 1 should evade this wrong calculation. We will additionally provide a fix with the upcoming update.