2.1.1 upgrade Did not fix my Category Count Problem

ThemeBurn SupportForumsOpenCart ThemesShoppica 2 OpenCart Theme2.1.1 upgrade Did not fix my Category Count Problem

This topic has been marked as resolved.

Hello,

My problem was not solved with this update I really Need a Fix……..

Thanks for the update. 2.1.1

Problem 1:

Please see the video

From older post

“Okay today I upgraded to OC 1.5.3.1 and there is a new feature for category count set to 0. Okay for some reason the category count still shows in the Shoppica 2 theme as (0) when it should not. I enabled the default theme the to see if it was showing (0) aslo but it is not. Basically it should not show the category count at all. This can be confusing for any one shopping my store and the Category count shows (0) when in fact I have over 20000 products on my site. How can I fix this?”

Please See Video and Attached Photos… to help with the problem

Problem 2: (New footer problem only effecting the home page in IE9 only all other browser are perfect)

I updated to Shoppica 2.1.1 using the change log for some strange reason in IE 9 on the home page footer only content is centered please see the above video and visit my site if you can please …..

Thanks 4 U R Time……..

• This reply was modified 4349 days ago by  krazy4sales.
June 6, 2012 at 8:38 pm #9916

Well I could smack myself. I have really been pulling my hair out over this category count thing I was looking in the wrong place. I solved problem 1 by going to Admin > Extensions > Modules > Category > Edit > Product Count drop down option I never even saw that.

But I have not been able to solve the footer problem in IE 9. Any Ideas would be appreciated. Thanks…

June 7, 2012 at 8:02 am #9939

Problem with footer solved. I can now sleep and be happy cause my site is up and running very nicely. I was using E-Piksel HTML! and I put not sure why this affects to footer in IE9 only. But for now I just deleted it….

Thanks for all you hard work on this theme………….

June 7, 2012 at 9:08 am #9942

Dude, thanks for posting that!

I have been looking up and down thru the site and adding mods, and pulling my hair out..

and, lightbulb moment – and here you are… muchas gracias.

P

Phil_L
June 10, 2012 at 2:40 pm #10051

@krazy4sales

The option in System > Settings is for the main navigation only. Anyway, we have dropped it for performance reasons :)

The count toggle in Category module is relatively new option too (from OC 1.5.2.1). It is normally that you have missed it :)

Best,
ThemeBurn team

June 11, 2012 at 4:22 pm #10159

Yesssss…. pfffffff

was searching for this option also… i also missed it
Admin > Extensions > Modules > Category > Edit > Product Count

thanks

August 13, 2012 at 12:04 am #12367

@Zandvoort

You are welcome :)

Best,
ThemeBurn team

August 14, 2012 at 2:49 pm #12442
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.