BurnEngine comes with English translation only. When you add a new language, theme automatically takes the missing language files from the English folder.
You need to follow these steps in order to localize all custom theme text:
1) Copy all files located in:
2) Create a similar directory for your other language(s):
and paste all files there
3) Copy “Stories” language file:
4) Translate the copied language files
5) Go to Theme CP > Page Builder > Footer area and edit the titles of each Menu content block (at the last row). The “Returns” menu item has a custom label that needs to be changed too.
6) Go to Theme CP > Page Builder > Content > All products and edit the titles of the Tabs group.
If you have added any multilingual modules e.g. Welcome, it is recommended to re-save the module options after adding new language. You can re-save theme options as well (just enter the admin panel and click Save).
March 11, 2016 at 10:58 pm #45437
2) Rename the duplicated folder to:
September 19, 2016 at 11:42 pm #51106
- The forum ‘How To…’ is closed to new topics and replies.