2 Compatible extensions for Shoppica 2

ThemeBurn SupportForumsOpenCart ThemesShoppica 2 OpenCart Theme2 Compatible extensions for Shoppica 2

This topic has been marked as not resolved.

Hi!

I want to recomend two compatible extensions for Shoppica 2.

Option Price Update Redux

Option Boost

Very usefull and much more logical for customers when you have different price on different options.

Best regards

June 8, 2012 at 10:09 pm #10003

Hi,

Are you sure these extensions are 100% compatible with Shoppica?

No additional vqmods or anything else?

June 11, 2012 at 12:59 pm #10131

HI Themeburn!
No they are not, they require vqmod.

Best regards

June 11, 2012 at 5:04 pm #10168

I got Options Boost Shoppica 1 version to work with Shoppica 2 and OC 1.5.3.1 but I had to make changes to the vqmod file. Shoppica2 is getting harder to vqmod because there are folders that can’t be modded.

It would help if Themeburn started putting id=”image” on the main product image in Shoppica2 (there is no id on that element at the moment) – like the default theme does – I had to insert that to get it to image swap.

ioian
June 11, 2012 at 6:38 pm #10178

ioian, having bought the same module – options boost, could you provide any guidance on what you did to get it working with Shoppica 2? Many Thanks

kwaek
July 7, 2012 at 12:44 am #11138

@Picazoo

You mentioned that the Option Price Update Redux is compatible with Shoppica 2, but I’m having some problems with it. Were you able to get that to work?

Specifically, the price inside the circle doesn’t automatically change but the part below where it says “Ex Tax: $xx” does.

Take a look here: http://fitnesschalet.com/apollo-athletics-kettlebell

Another problem I have is that if I leave the product price to $0, the product page picks up on the lowest starting price from the list of options and will say “Starting from $17.99″ inside the circle but if that product is featured on the home page, then it’ll show the price at $0.

Obviously I don’t want the product to display $0 but I’m having difficulty finding where the difficulty lies.

Thanks!

hann
July 30, 2012 at 5:21 pm #11929

i also brought Option Boost but not working in Shoppica 1 if anyone can help?

September 29, 2012 at 9:58 am #13801

Nice theme thanks,
I just installed Option Price Update Redu and it does not work. same issue as above: “Specifically, the price inside the circle doesn’t automatically change but the part below where it says “Ex Tax: $xx” does.” How did you get it work?

edebe
October 16, 2012 at 8:01 pm #14409

Look inside your Options Price Update Redux folder and use the options_price_update_redux_special.xml version and upload to vqmod/xml. That is the one that should be shoppica 2 compatible.

hann
October 16, 2012 at 8:10 pm #14410

Perfect – thanks!

edebe
October 16, 2012 at 8:30 pm #14411
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.